Immediately available on the PC, a comprehensive new patch for successful kick “FIFA 17” ready. What will change with this in detail, learn it with us.
As was actually to be expected, also includes “FIFA 17” to the titles that can be improved and optimized after the launch with various updates.
According to a recent announcement by Electronic Arts or EA Sports is on the PC now, the first comprehensive update ready that gives the Kick various improvements. Among other things, a new TV interface for the English Premier League has paved the way to the game. These should be tailored to their real counterpart now more.
In addition there are various adjustments to the game mechanics. For example, the behavior of goalkeepers at corners has been optimized and the ball physics has been revised. What with the new patch, the next week in all likelihood for the two consoles Xbox One and PlayStation 4 , else changes will appear, you betray the attached change log, the previously available in only one English language version.
FIFA 17: The new update in detail
Addressed the Following in gameplay :
- A situation where cancel what unresponsive after requesting a clearance.
- A rare situation where the penalty shootout shouldhave ended Earlier.
- Increased the CPU AI tendency to attack directly.
- An issue where players sometimes overrun the ball after a skill move.
- Increased the chance of error from ground crosses (triple tap).
- Improvements to ball physics where shots off the goalposts loose too much speed.
- Goalkeeper positioning for corner kicks.
- Improvements made to players switching from corners and free kicks.
- An issue where the player would control the ball instead of Attempting a clearance.
- Improvements to contested headers from corner kicks logic.
- General fixes for player controlled celebrations.
- Cut scene for contentious fouls can now be skipped.
- Improved the general responsiveness of shooting.
- Minor improvement to passing responsiveness When the ball is in the air.
In Pro Clubs, we :
- Increased experience required for the higher overall ratings in Pro Clubs. *
- Addressed an issue where a player’s Customised facial features did not display properly in game.
In Ultimate Team :
- FUT Single Player difficulty no longer defaults to your CPU setting.
- Addressed an issue where the player is forced to substitute to injured player in FUT online matches.
- Corrected the shooting and crossing text in custom tactics. Astuce FIFA 17
In Career mode, we :
- Addressed a situation where the CPU AI would frequently leave star players on the bench.
Visual changes include :
- Added new components of the 2016/17 Premier League broadcast package.
- Updated team kits, banners and flags for Velez Sarsfield and Tigre.
- The goalkeeper now Correctly celebrates after catching the final penalty in a shootout.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit is not the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Addressed an issue where the fog from a player’s breath which detached from Their position.
- General overlay fixes.